Menu

N Gauging iNterviews

• Sunday, March 17, 2024 8:30 AM
    Message # 13330687

In less than 24 hours, yesterday’s premiere of N Gauging iNterviews on the NRail Channel’s YouTube platform was viewed 53 times! That is in addition to the nearly 60 members who tuned into yesterday’s ZoomTRAK episode.

Bruce Alcock provided us all an insider’s front row seat to the historic and heroic efforts that sustained and built up our NRail cornerstone.

It was my joy and privilege to Host that inaugural interview. In the coming months, my goal is to fill the monthly calendar with iNterviews that place the spotlight on our entire Membership.

Why? Well, in my opinion, people join organizations that in a transparent and welcoming way, reflect their experiences and values. When model railroaders from ages 18 to 118+ describe “Why & How & Where & When & What” they enjoy about N Scale modular model railroading, they encourage others to do the same.

“N Gauging iNterviews” mission is to spotlight the happy human faces that represent everything that this 51 year old NRail organization promotes.

Now, to start this post-interview conversation, did you go out and watch Bruce’s answer to the final question about “what he dreams Modular Model Railroading will look like in 2034?” If you did, tell us how you would have answered the same question. 3…2…1… GO!

1 file

Find us on: